God wants to “covenant” with us
God wants to covenant with us to restore God's kingdom on earth. We can play our role by loving God, loving our neighbor and teaching others to do the same.
- What did you find most interesting about the 10 Step Covenant Ceremony that was prevalent in Old Testament culture?
- What do you think caused the Israelites to to live in and out of covenant relationship with God? Are you following the same pattern? If so, why?
- How do you love God throughout the day? What "neighbor" are you currently loving? Who are you teaching to love God and to love neighbor?
- Do you have a pre-day routine that prepares you to live out your covenant relationship with God? If so, what? If not, why not? How do you think that you can live in a covenant relationship with God on a consistent basis?
- Do you do any self-reflection at the end of the day? If so, in what way? If not, why not?